Having some support to brainstorm business ideas can be a great asset. In working with a designer this is a process that they can use with you to help dig into your business goals in a creative way that helps you with strategy to move forward creatively. During a logo design process for example we brainstorm with clients to help them expand on their initial thoughts and ideas to work on concept development strategy. Some of the areas to think about when doing a brainstorm include:
– What are your target markets interests content wise?
– What kinds of colours are they receptive to / what do certain colours mean or make them feel?
– What types of fonts are appropriate for the personality of the brand?
– What kinds of symbols or icons will be helpful to communicate your brand message?
– What types of media will be helpful to use to communicate your message?
– Who can you cross market with that has similar customers where there is a gain for both businesses?
We offer a complimentary brainstorming session with new clients valued at $297, reach out and contact us today for some support to refine your ideas and turn them into action.